- When using Maya, all joints of a skeleton/rig needs to have a root node/joint
- Weights seem to work fine
- Constraints are a little iffy, but a possible workaround is to skin multiple objects to the same node/joint. This works, even though we get a warning when exporting :)
- Every time you add such a 3D file to the project, set the content loader to "Skinnedmodel"
- When exporting, choose "Bake complex animation"
- Remember to take a peek at the filesize of the .FBX-files once in a while :)
Svok & Am